The 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT represents the latest evolution of the popular V-Strom ADV bike. While the V-Strom has historically been a street-oriented motorcycle, that is no longer the case with this latest version. Spoke aluminum wheels,skid plate, tall suspension and Dakar Rally racer inspired bodywork signal its off-road intent.
The 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT Adventure is the flagship model of the new V-Strom 1050 line-up. The 1050XT Adventure will only be available in black but it comes with key-matched, locking aluminum panniers and heated grips.
The base model 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050 is easily distinguished from the off-road friendly XT models due to its 10-spoke cast aluminum wheels.
All three of the 2020 V-Strom 1050 motorcycles utilize the same 90-degree 998cc V-Twin, six-speed transmission, twin spar aluminum frame and distinctive angular bodywork.
The 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT will be available in the retro-cool yellow bodywork with a blue seat and gold rims. The bike is a throwbackk to the Dakar Rally motorcycle ridden by Gaston Rahier during the 1991 Paris Dakar.
5 thoughts on “2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT First Look”
- anime says:Wonderful article! We will be linking to this great content on our website. Glen Solomon Jami Reply
- lig tv says:Perfectly composed content material, Really enjoyed reading. Bernette Aldridge Hirsch Reply
- mp3 says:Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot! Devonne Sebastian Verras Reply
- diziler says:Really enjoyed this article post. Really thank you! Will read on Sheba Mano Catina Reply
- dizi says:Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Bernardina Reinald Creight Reply